Friday 23 May 2014

Cooking Disaster

So I decided to creep on Thomas and his cooking, he was a bit shy but I talked him round. He was making stir-fry with spring onions, chicken with sesame seed oil and udon noodles.
It was going to be delicious, the smell was already incredible; I love east Asian food. Thomas learnt how to make ramen curry for me (I can't cook).

Thomas was ready to add the noodles when he noticed black bits on the chicken; black bits that looked like the non-stick from the wok. The very wok I had told him to stop cooking with because it was becoming "scruffy"...



We had to abandon the food, I almost wept, well that might be an exaggeration but I was so excited for dinner. 

The wok is now in the bin, cruel beast.

Since we had wasted time cooking and having nothing to show for it we were a bit naughty and ordered pizza. Thomas and I have a bit of a problem with Papa John's Pizza, we always order too much (as you will see). We didn't even just order pizza we got dessert too.


Chicken and Bacon 



I would like to stress that our flatmate also eat some, apart from the cinnamon roll pizza style, I eat all of that baby to myself...

Thank you for reading,

Devon x

No comments:

Post a Comment