Thursday 15 May 2014

On that there Youtube Part 4 Beauty and Lifestyle

I watch beauty videos mostly for the make up rather than anything else and lifestyle is purely for spying on other peoples lives...

Visual Aid

  essiebutton + essiebuttonvlogs Estée's beauty channel is my favourite if I had to pick one; something about Estée is incredibly likeable. My boyfriend (Thomas) enjoys Estée and Aslan's vlog adventures; Thomas totally has a man crush on Aslan. Oh and can't forget about the adorable Reggieman...




 xsparkage + LeeshaVlogs - Leesha loves colour and does amazing things with eye shadow. Her vlog at the moment is mostly updates on her baby bump and lots of food as you can imagine.




 viviannadoesmakeup + LilyPebbles - Anna and Lily appear in each other's videos so often I thought I should pair them together. They mix beauty, fashion and lifestyle, vlogging adventures around London.




  clothesencounters + soothingsista - Jenn and Stephanie are best friends; they talk about fashion and general lifestyle advice. They vlog their adventures around the San Francisco Bay area.




  Emilynoel83 - Emily has a few beauty channels, she has a brilliant personality and does the best reviews, she's seriously into her make-up.




Well that's finally it for my Youtube subscriptions, when I started this post I thought it would all fit nicely into one post... pffftt. 

Thank you for reading :)

Devon x



No comments:

Post a Comment