Monday 12 May 2014

In the Beginning...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Mog and I
Hi, I'm Devon.

I'm embarking on my twenties and trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my life (which is very difficult when you're as indecisive as me).

I grew up in Northern Ireland before moving to England when I was barely a teenager; come 30th May I'll have lived in Newcastle for 8 years. I don't see myself moving any time soon. Newcastle is a great city, not too big and not too small, just right. 

A lot of my time is spent writing my second novel, reading big books, playing video games, catching up on Youtube subscriptions and watching Netflix snuggled up with Thomas (My boyfriend, almost referred to him by his pet name, oh the embarrassment). My current phase is cartoons and sci-fi, I'm probably due another Skyrim phase pretty soon.

Rick and Morty; one of many cartoons
What else? Oh yeah, I have a fear of the ocean and my belly button.

My reaction to both situations and much of life
Thank you for having a read :)
The raccoon print in the background comes from: Nocturnal Animals

Devon x

No comments:

Post a Comment