Tuesday 13 May 2014

On that there Youtube Part 2 Geeks and Gamers

I'm a pretty keen gamer. I don't know if I'm "Geeky"(considering my use of quotation marks, probably) but I can muster the same amount of enthusiasm as some of my favourite "Nerd" Youtubers.




  • "Geeky" - Covering everything, technology, films, comic books; even Smurfs. 

  Lamarr Wilson - He likes tech and games and does some vlogging too. He's also friends with another guy on my list.




 PBS Idea Channel - I wasn't sure where to place this channel but I'd say it's pretty geeky but not quite STEM. It discusses ideas, as if you couldn't guess. It covers a lot of pop culture and some more niche subjects.




  BlackNerdComedy - Andre is a pretty amusing and way into gaming and comics. He also loooves the Smurfs, Disney, Power Rangers and TMNT. My friend met him at a Con in Dallas and he was lovely apparently so now he has brownie points.  He's also friends with Lamarr. 





  • Gaming - I really had to narrow this down, it was painful but I did, I'm awaiting my medal...

  PeanutButterGamer - Not sure if I like this channel for it's content or that every time I watch a video I think about peanut butter cups...




  LazyGameReviews - Clint is probably my favourite gaming channel, Thomas and I watch his videos together and we'll be honest we found his channel because of his Sims reviews. Clint reviews a lot of retro games and hardware and he's pretty funny.


 

  WEBGamingCentral - If you like in depth Lets Plays then this guys videos might interest you. He covers a lot of Simcity and Civ 5. The channel appears to be going through a name change and I know WEB is making his own game too.




  CamerAndy - Andy's following is small at the moment but I imagine he'll have a lot more soon enough. I played Civ with him which was a lot of fun.




Next time I tell you all about the STEM channels I follow...

Devon :)
TY

No comments:

Post a Comment