Tuesday 13 May 2014

On that there Youtube Part 3 Science and Learning

STEM channels make me feel better about killing time on Youtube, as long as I'm learning it's good for me, right? I'm mostly interested in biology, as you will see from my top 3 channels.

 Sexplanations - Dr. Lindsay Doe, a Clinical Sexologist, discusses everything relating sexuality. This is great if you're interested in the human reproductive organs and sexual psychology.



  The Brain Scoop - Emily now works at The Field Museum in Chicago. Her content covers all sorts of departments at the museum but mostly I watch for the animal dissection with Anna. Mammalogy can get pretty gory.



  Vsauce - Michael explores a lot of questions and explains a lot of different science topics, from animals to space. Vsauce is just plain interesting.



The only subscriptions left to talk about are beauty and lifestyle, if your still with me thank you :P 

Devon x

No comments:

Post a Comment