Monday 19 May 2014

The Spring Clean and Catzilla!


This weekend was pretty exhausting. Thomas and I went to see Godzilla; we booked tickets at Tyneside Cinema and got the sofa seats. They are the comfiest seats in all of Newcastle, second only to my bed. My old lady bones hate the sofa at home never mind awkward cinema seats (grumpy spine). 


Pretty much me with back pain.
After the cinema we visited my mother dearest and Milward (the cat). My mum has been going crazy with baking, cakes, cupcakes, brownies, the list is endless. She made Thomas and I fudge, cream and Oreo brownie things (forgot the actual name, sorry Mum) and they are mighty, we took quite a few away with us for later.
Then I discovered the cat had trashed my room and ruined some stuff, for example a vinyl record Thomas had bought me for a birthday past. I'm a very sentimental person, if someone gives me a gift I keep it forever, especially presents from important people in my life. I cried. Milward really is Catzilla.




When we got back to the flat the next day we decided to spring clean everything! We blitzed the bedroom and made a new set up for me as the laptop is on its last legs these days (We're getting a new one, which I will probably review).


Dual monitors babeh...
We also reorganised some of the living room. Cleaning is incredibly tiring, you always forget that on the outset then four hours later you're in a lot of pain (or I am anyway). Thomas and I slept like babies after all that. 


Bookcase is all shiny now
 Thank you for reading :) The weather at the moment is so pretty I want to take off and go on an adventure, eat picnics, read under trees, eat ice lollies and all that other summertime crap.

Devon x

2 comments: