Friday 13 June 2014

Vinyl Records and Sunshine


In my teenage years I collected quite a few 7" vinyl singles, now I only collect albums but after rooting through all my old singles I kinda wish I hadn't stopped. With Spotify now I barely collect any physical music these days, I like the convenience of having all my music in one place and not having to consider where to store it but there's something satisfying going through CDs or Records, looking at the artwork and reading the usually interesting notes from the artists.
I'll admit I'm not as into my music as I used to be, it's something that's calmed right down since my adolescence (along with my desire for famous men).

This is a collection of my more visually interesting records...

The Enemy, Sing When You're in Love, B side Here Comes the One (Live). Maximo Park, The Kids Are Sick Again, B side Tales of the semi-detached. The Cribs, Come on, be a No-one,B side Don't Believe in Me. Maximo Park, The Kids are Sick Again (acoustic), B side History Books. The Enemy, Sing When You're in Love, B side Don't Upset the Rhythm(Go Baby Go). (Top left to bottom right)

White Lies, Death (album version), B side Nothing to Give (M83 Remix). The Gaslight Anthem, The '59 Sound, B side State of Love and Trust (Live). The Cribs, Cheat on Me (Live), B side We Were Aborted (Live). Kele, Everything You Wanted, B side Down by the Heather. (Top left to bottom right)
Ellie Goulding, Starry Eyed. (centre)



Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Heads Will Roll, B side Heads Will Roll (Passion Pit Remix). 

Thank you for reading. 

Devon x

No comments:

Post a Comment