Monday 9 June 2014

Awesom-O


After Thomas dropped the old laptop I used to use, he decided to buy a new one (I would have been hogging his tablet otherwise). As I will be using it for studies he wanted to get an Ultrabook, so I could actually manage to carry the thing. We got a Asus Vivobook S400CA and I have to say it's very sexy. I'll let you check the link for specifications, as much as Thomas has taught me about computer hardware I still can't remember what's in this particular beast, I think it has the Intel Core i3 processor and Thomas said something about this one having better graphics...






It comes with a touch screen, which personally I feel is unnecessary for a laptop; I'm never going to touch my screen and get it all covered in sticky finger prints.
The keyboard is very nice, having not used one with spaced out keys before I had to get used to it but that didn't take long at all. The whole thing just feels very nice and runs beautifully. 



I hate the track pad on this thing but I hate all track pads, I have had awkward experiences with them in the past and now our relationship is tarnished. So instead of trying to struggle on with it we got a mouse, it's a HP X4000 wireless mouse in ruby red. This mouse is also very sexy, fits my tiny hands perfectly and the usb dongle is tiny and sits snugly in its little slot for travel.

We were concerned we'd struggle to find a sleeve that would fit it nicely but also protect it somewhat but we ordered this anyway (PLEMO Bohemian Style Canvas Fabric 14 Inch)
and it's pretty snug.
I wanted something a bit less boring than one solid colour and I've seen this pattern everywhere.




It also has brown fuzzy lining inside that should help the laptop to stay looking pretty, it's so soft I'm petting it now.


Thank you for reading, oh the laptop is called Awesom-O, if the title seemed irrelevant.

Devon x

No comments:

Post a Comment